Brad Tucker is A Teammate That Can Help You Win
Like many small business owners, I have learned lessons both the hard way and the easy way. The hard way always involved mistakes, time, and money. The easy way involved listening to mentors, coaches, and entrepreneurs and applying the lessons that they shared with me. These lessons have allowed me to engage in the following business activities and transactions:
- Start, grow, then sell a greenfield business to a private individual
- Buy into, operate and grow over 10 years, then sell an existing business to a major private company
- Buy, grow, and sell a business to a private equity owned national company
- Negotiated multiple Letters of Intent and Asset Purchase Agreements
- In the real property space, I have negotiated real estate purchases, sales and leases, as well as relocated existing businesses into brownfield locations. I have also directed multiple facility construction projects, both new and renovation.
I am happy to provide details of any of the above information upon request.
I have a BSBA in Business Administration from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. I am also a certified Continuing Education instructor and a certified High Performance Driving Instructor. I am lucky enough to be married to my wife Vera for 33 years and have two sons.